After becoming increasingly aware of the challenge that
directors and managers
face when trying to juggle management of employees with running a successful
business, Higgs HR was developed to provide support and guidance on all aspects
of employment legislation and HR practice.
The service is based on developing a relationship with you and
is specifically tailored to your needs. We will take the time to
ensure that we fully understand and appreciate your business needs
start advising your company.
The service provides comprehensive advice and HR support to businesses for a fixed annual fee.
It is delivered by our solicitors, each with extensive experience in advising on all aspects of employment law. We also have partnerships with external consultants and agencies to provide support and advice if necessary on health and safety, occupational health and employee benefits.
As part of our service, all subscribers to Higgs HR will receive the following services:
- Unlimited telephone and email advice
- Letter drafting service, relating to non-contentious employment issues
- HR information binder containing invaluable guidance notes and fact sheets on the most relevant employment and HR topics and a bank of template letters and forms, which can be used in the majority of HR situations
- Annual update seminar on HR and employment law developments
- a 10% discount on our standard charge out rates in connection with contentious employment work
- Regular newsletters and update briefings
- Inclusion on our database for employment and corporate seminars and
- Invitations to Higgs & Sons business training courses.
You will also have the option to purchase the following additional services:
- Contract and policy review
or provision of new contracts and policies or handbook
- Personal attendance time at either your or our offices to be used for advice or to conduct or advise on investigations, grievance, disciplinary and appeal meetings
- Half or full day training sessions on a variety of topical subjects.