One of the few firms in the West Midlands to offer a specialist corporate tax service, we help business proprietors to maximise their financial returns through appropriate tax planning from reorganisations, tax efficient ways of extracting funds, grooming the business for sale and advising on exit strategies.
Some of the specific areas in which the team offers specialist advice are as follows:
- organising shareholdings
- corporate structures
- group re-organisations including de-mergers
- tax planning on sale (or other exit routes)
- strategies for tax effective ways of extracting funds from a business
- tax aspects of legal documents including tax deeds, tax warranties and share options
- retirement or succession planning
- incentive arrangements for key employees (including employee share schemes)
- general mitigation of corporation tax, capital gains and income tax
- stamp duty planning
- documentary assistance to accountants, solicitors and other professionals
- tax indemnities and tax warranties
We will always look to liaise with your existing professional advisers such as accountants, pension managers and investment advisers to help obtain the benefit of integrated solutions.