The Franchisor Service
As a franchisor, you need to know that your legal advisors have the right experience.
Every day we advise clients ranging from multinationals to small private companies.
We guide you through every aspect of franchising; from initial
advice as to whether
franchising is the best way to develop your business to preparation of documents and ongoing advice as the franchise network grows. Alternatively, we act as independent legal advisors to franchisees, giving you the comfort of knowing that your franchisees are in safe hands.
Our franchise team is highly experienced in advising clients in relation to developing an existing business into a franchise business. Our services include:
- advising on the viability of franchising an existing business - is franchising the best way forward for you?
- preparing franchise agreements for potential franchisees
- drafting terms and conditions of business and other supporting documentation
- updating existing franchise agreements in line with legislative changes
- advice on intellectual property rights
- reviewing with you how to best expand and exploit your business and the brand
- advising on conflicts and disputes with franchisees
- advice on what to look for when recruiting
- acting as independent legal advisors to your franchisees
- providing assistance, support and training in all relevant areas