Whether you are looking to develop or sell land for development purposes, we are able to advise upon the various issues to be addressed.
We offer practical guidance through the various stages such as: assessing title matters that could affect develop potential, site assembly, structuring acquisitions, the planning process (section.106 agreements and Community Infrastructure Levy), through to eventual disposals, lettings and other exit strategies.
We have wide property development experience which includes:
- conditional sale agreements,
- promotion agreements,
- development agreements,
- property joint ventures,
- overage and
- pre-let agreements.
Recent notable matters on which we have acted include:
- advising upon site assembly strategy for developer and related option agreements,
- acting for Midlands house builder over many years in relation to the development of numerous residential sites,
- advising various land owners nationwide upon conditional disposals for residential development to National house builders and
- advising upon leasehold disposal for the development of a biomass power plant (and managing land owner risks).
For further information on property development matters, please contact Claire Hamlin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0345 111 5050.