Wills, Tax & Trusts
Our Private Client team offers proactive and practical advice to farmers and landowners. By understanding the issues which affect farmers we aim to provide more than just an interpretation of the law and will work with you to find practical solutions to the challenges you face.
We recognise that the rural sector is unique and can therefore provide tailored advice. Succession planning is particularly important in order to ensure that the farm remains within the family as a viable business and is passed onto the next generation. You face challenging decisions and we can help provide peace of mind.
We can assist with:
- tax efficient will structures;
- the availability of business and agricultural property reliefs;
- effective business succession;
- property ownership and co-ownership arrangements;
- the mitigation of inheritance tax, capital gains tax and other taxes;
- post-death tax planning;
- the creation and use of trusts and other structures to effectively manage and protect the farm and family wealth; and
- providing for circumstances when the principal decision maker is no longer able to manage the business.
For advice on private client matters contact email@example.com or call 0345 111 5050