Our Employment team understands the rural sector and the diverse needs of the businesses that operate within this industry. This depth of understanding allows the team to advise you and address the specific issues that your business may face when employing staff.
As an employer in the rural sector you may need to recruit seasonal workers. We are experienced in advising on the use of fixed term contracts and agency workers to deal with such seasonal fluctuations.
Our employment team offers a broad range of services, including:
- advising on agricultural workers' rights including different pay, working time and sickness provisions;
- termination of employment and exit from the business;
- defending against tribunal claims;
- drafting agricultural specific employment contracts and policies;
- restrictive covenants including non compete provisions; and
- advising on redundancies.
For advice on employment issues contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0345 111 5050