See our latest eventsEvents
It's the news that counts
- Higgs' tree plants a seed of happiness Article date: 31/03/2017
- Senior appointment for Higgs’ corporate team Article date: 17/03/2017A senior commercial lawyer has joined the expanding Corporate team at leading West Midlands law firm Higgs & Sons.
- Higgs & Sons advise on flagship hotel deal Article date: 17/03/2017Expert advisors from law firm Higgs & Sons have helped Talash Hotel Group add a Grade-I listed hotel to its portfolio.
- A victory for will makers Article date: 17/03/2017
- The guardianship dilemma Article date: 09/03/2017Thousands of new mums are looking forward to celebrating their first Mother's Day later this month, on Sunday, March 26.
- Higgs advises First Choice on its cross border acquisition by PT Holdings LLC Article date: 09/03/2017
- Dementia - living and dying well Article date: 08/03/2017Dealing effectively with the growing number of people affected by dementia remains a Government objective. Prime Minister Theresa May has expressed her commitment to the 2020 challenge of promoting an improvement in how dementia is diagnosed and the way in which care is delivered.