See our latest eventsEvents
It's the news that counts
- Charity Commission launches Anti-fraud initiative Article date: 28/10/2016Higgs & Sons' Head of Charity & Not for Profit team, Kirsty McEwen, believes this week's launch of the Charity Commission's new initiative www.charitiesagainstfraud.org.uk is a timely reminder that charities need to be alert to the dangers of potential fraud within their organisations.
- Higgs tells young apprentice, You’re Hired! Article date: 26/10/2016As part of the government's highly publicised Apprenticeship initiative, leading Midlands law firm, Higgs & Sons has taken on an apprentice Legal Accounts Technician as the firm continues to develop and invest in its employees.
- Estate challenges: not just for the rich & famous Article date: 21/10/2016Less than a year since magician Paul Daniels died from a brain tumour, the celebrity's son says he hasn't received a penny from his £1.5m estate.
- Higgs & Sons back SupportAdoption Article date: 18/10/2016A West Midlands law firm is supporting National Adoption Week, which takes place from October 17th to 23rd.
- Radio soap’s cautionary tale to landlords Article date: 13/10/2016Following revelations of domestic abuse, fans of Radio 4's The Archers have seen Rob Titchener fall spectacularly from grace in the eyes of Ambridge residents.
- Quiz helps Higgs & Sons smash fundraising total Article date: 12/10/2016A successful, sell-out quiz has helped a Midlands law firm smash its previous record annual fundraising total.