See our latest eventsEvents
It's the news that counts
- Helping all Grandparents celebrate their national day Article date: 30/09/2016The UK has more than 14 million grandparents, the majority of whom will be spending time with their grandchildren this weekend as the country celebrates national Grandparents' Day on Sunday 2 October.
- Latest tragic case underlines the need for safeguarding stringency Article date: 23/09/2016The significance of Higgs & Sons' recent safeguarding seminar was underlined after the Charity Commission published its report following the enquiry into Bristol Community Church this week.
- Appointment reflects Higgs’ ongoing investment in its people Article date: 19/09/2016Leading West Midlands law firm Higgs & Sons has underlined its ongoing investment in technology and its people after promoting the firm's former IT manager to the role of Director of IT.
- Purchase cushions blow for Ultra Article date: 08/09/2016A high end furniture manufacturer and its employees are looking towards a much more comfortable future after it was bought out of administration by a team led by its former directors.
- Protecting your organisation while safeguarding children Article date: 07/09/2016The Charity Commission has set out in its strategic plan for the next 12 months that safeguarding children and vulnerable adults is a priority. As part of the strategic plan the Commission has pledged to communicate safeguarding lessons to Trustees and staff.
- Top 5 tips for your Charity on International Day of Charity Article date: 05/09/2016International Day of Charity was founded by the United Nations in 2012 in recognition of the role of charity in alleviating humanitarian crises and human suffering.