See our latest eventsEvents
It's the news that counts
- Midlands law firm act in disposal to global coms group Article date: 25/02/2016Expert advisers from West Midlands’ law firm Higgs & Sons have assisted with the sale of Worcestershire based Encription Limited to global communications group, Blackberry.
- Trio of accolades for Higgs’ staff Article date: 19/02/2016The spotlight is firmly on Higgs & Sons this month after three lawyers at the Black Country based law firm were recognised for their achievements.
- How will your firm rank in gender pay gap league tables? Article date: 17/02/2016A West Midlands employment lawyer is urging companies concerned about how they might be perceived in new gender pay gap league tables to seek legal advice before new legislation is introduced.
- Still time to beat Stamp Duty hike, says expert Article date: 12/02/2016Property investors still have time to secure a new buy-to-let and beat the stamp duty rise, says a leading West Midlands residential property lawyer.
- Key appointment highlights Higgs’ ambitious plans Article date: 11/02/2016Midlands based law firm Higgs & Sons has significantly enhanced its service portfolio after recruiting Dinah Patel, a solicitor specialising in planning and highways.