See our latest eventsEvents
It's the news that counts
- Specialists join expert corporate law team Article date: 27/08/2015Higgs & Sons has further strengthened its award-winning team with two new appointments.
- Directives may help to lessen the pain of losing a loved one Article date: 21/08/2015Although it is something that few of us like to talk about, the subject of dying has featured heavily in the news recently.
- Changes to succession law good news for expats Article date: 19/08/2015
- Family fun with extra bite thanks to Wolves All Stars Article date: 18/08/2015Wolves fans will have the chance to pit their footballing skills against players including Mel Eves and Jody Craddock in a charity match being organised by Higgs & Sons solicitors.
- Grandparents must see court as ‘last resort’ Article date: 12/08/2015The recent case of a couple blocked from adopting their toddler granddaughter has yet again highlighted the struggles faced by increasing numbers of grandparents.
- Higgs & Sons advises Boing Boing Group on the first of planned acquisitions Article date: 07/08/2015The award winning corporate team at Higgs & Sons has assisted Boing Boing Group Limited (BBG), founded by industry figurehead Gary Morton, on its acquisition of Reliant Products Limited which trades as Central RPL, a long established Midlands fabricator.
- Higgs partner installed as commercial director Article date: 04/08/2015Higgs & Sons has announced that corporate partner Adrian Cutler has been appointed as commercial director at one of its key clients, RS Fleet Installations Limited.