See our latest eventsEvents
It's the news that counts
- Live Aid anniversary throws the spotlight on charities once again Article date: 31/07/2015Live Aid, the largest single fundraising event ever staged took place 30 years ago this summer.
- Higgs & Sons strengthens its private client team Article date: 27/07/2015A leading West Midlands law firm has strengthened its private client team with the appointment of five new members of staff.
- New appointment sets the bar high for Higgs & Sons Article date: 20/07/2015Higgs & Sons has significantly enhanced its dispute resolution offering with the appointment of one of Birmingham's leading barristers.
- Suspending a disciplinary hearing: Jinadu v Docklands Buses Article date: 17/07/2015When faced with disciplinary action, it is common for employees to raise a grievance which is in some way connected with the disciplinary process.
- A winning week for Higgs charity fundraisers Article date: 03/07/2015Staff at law firm Higgs & Sons were pitch perfect in their support for charity this week after two rather different events helped to raise almost £6000 for one good cause.
- Conference will highlight the risks faced by charities operating internationally Article date: 03/07/2015Charity sector expert, Kirsty McEwen will be speaking at a national conference later this month looking at the risks faced by charities operating internationally.