See our latest eventsEvents
It's the news that counts
- Higgs & Sons choir in perfect harmony to win singing competition Article date: 26/06/2015Staff from a leading law firm hit the right note after winning a prestigious singing competition last night.
- Higgs & Sons Christmas gift continues to hit the right note Article date: 25/06/2015With the Higgs & Sons choir on their way to Southwark Cathedral for tonight’s Legal Harmony competition, we thought it was timely to reproduce a recent article on the choir which featured in The Lawyer magazine…
- Wolves players add extra bite to charity tournament Article date: 24/06/2015Higgs & Sons' Charity Football Tournament is taking place on Thursday 25 June and this year the competition will be even tougher with three ex-Wolves players taking to the pitch.
- New appointment resolves to continue Higgs & Sons’ growth Article date: 22/06/2015Midlands law firm Higgs & Sons has appointed a leading commercial property litigation expert as a partner to strengthen its renowned Dispute Resolution team.
- A dad’s right to enjoy Father’s Day Article date: 19/06/2015Father's Day this Sunday, is a time for children to celebrate the important role that Dads play in their lives.
- Mobile workers entitled to pay for commuting, says European Court Article date: 18/06/2015A recent recommendation of the Advocate General could potentially change the legal position regarding how "working time" is calculated for mobile workers. Mobile workers are generally those workers who are not assigned to a fixed or habitual location.
- New tax rules on the payment of pension death benefits Article date: 11/06/2015New rules relating to pension funds death benefits take effect for payments made on or after 6 April 2015.
- Neighbours no longer in the dark over leylandii ruling Article date: 08/06/2015Leylandii trees have featured in the news again this week after a home owner was finally forced to cut back a tree she hadn't touched for over 12 years.
- Prestigious appointment reflects lawyer’s wealth of experience Article date: 04/06/2015A leading Midlands lawyer has been has been appointed to a select national body which acts on behalf of some of the most vulnerable people in society.
- Higgs partner first on the dance floor Article date: 03/06/2015A partner at Higgs & Sons will be first to go toe to toe at a glittering dance competition being held on Friday evening.