See our latest eventsEvents
It's the news that counts
- Life after death in a digital world Article date: 29/05/2015There's a lot more to being 'dead social' than having a twitter, facebook and Instagram account! Because in a world dominated by our online presence, leaving clear instructions on what happens to our social media profile after our death has never been more important.
- Dressing down raises funds at Higgs & Sons Article date: 29/05/2015The air turned temporarily blue at Midlands law firm Higgs & Sons last Thursday, as staff swapped their usual business attire for something less formal.
- Charity begins at Higgs Article date: 27/05/2015Specialists from Midlands based solicitors, Higgs & Sons have been appointed to a list of practitioners who work to ensure on-going public confidence in UK charities.
- Zero-hours contract restrictions Article date: 27/05/2015New restrictions came into force yesterday, which render exclusivity clauses in zero-hour contracts unenforceable.
- Employers urged to seek legal advice on migrants Article date: 21/05/2015
- Solicitors on song for Cathedral date Article date: 18/05/2015Friday lunchtimes at Higgs' Waterfront headquarters are currently awash with beautiful sounds as a select group of staff lock themselves away to prepare for a forthcoming concert...