See our latest eventsEvents
It's the news that counts
- Don’t get stung with penalty contracts Article date: 23/12/2014A campaign by a former Cambridge law graduate is set to fight for the rights of anyone stung by a harsh or unjust parking fines.
- Higgs lawyer is Future Faces Vice President Article date: 18/12/2014A Higgs & Sons solicitor has been elected Vice President of a Birmingham networking group.
- Higgs & Sons ‘surprised’ by survey findings Article date: 05/12/2014A survey of employers about changes to flexible working rules have revealed some surprising results.
- Who runs the farm if you can’t? Article date: 03/12/2014The terrible incident at Bridge Farm where Tony Archer was trampled by Otto the bull reflects the real-life truth that farming is a hazardous occupation.
- Higgs & Sons helps budding entrepreneurs Article date: 02/12/2014A West Midlands law firm has joined forces with a business start-up project to offer a series of workshops to budding entrepreneurs.