See our latest eventsEvents
It's the news that counts
- Higgs & Sons wins top rankings in law bible Article date: 31/10/2014Higgs & Sons has confirmed its position as one of the top practices in the region, according to the latest league tables from an industry bible.
- Tenants entitled to free complaints service Article date: 27/10/2014New legislation came into force in England on 1 October 2014, which requires any person engaged in lettings agency work or property management work to belong either to redress scheme that has been approved by the Secretary of State, or to a Government administered redress scheme.
- Managing bereavement in the workplace Article date: 24/10/2014Grief following the death of a loved one affects everyone differently. Managing that grief in the workplace is a delicate and often difficult role for employers.
- Anti-social behaviour: New mandatory ground for possession Article date: 20/10/2014
- Annual quiz raises £5,000 for The Princes Trust Article date: 10/10/2014
- Law firm secretaries complete bespoke training Article date: 08/10/2014Secretaries at Higgs & Sons have reaped the rewards of a bespoke training course at Dudley College.
- New rules bring positive changes to intestate laws Article date: 01/10/2014Complaints and legal claims against the handling - or rather mishandling - of a deceased person's estate have more than tripled in the last year, according to figures recently released by the High Court.