See our latest eventsEvents
It's the news that counts
- Family Fun Day raises £4000 for The Prince's Trust Article date: 24/09/2014A team of Aston Villa Old Stars took part in a charity football match on Sunday, and helped to raise £4,000 for The Prince's Trust.
- West Midlands To Pilot New Immigration Checks on Tenants Article date: 17/09/2014The Government have announced that as from December, the West Midlands region will trial the intended new laws that will fine landlords up to £3,000.00 if they let to people who are not lawfully in the UK.
- Four complete training with Higgs & Sons Article date: 10/09/2014Leading Midlands law firm Higgs & Sons has welcomed four newly qualified lawyers to the firm.
- Planning ahead for an uncertain future Article date: 10/09/2014Older people are more scared of developing dementia than they are of getting cancer, according to a recent survey.
- Dispelling the myths of who pays for care Article date: 10/09/2014New laws governing social care are set to put a cap on how much money anyone has to pay towards the cost of their care.
- New lawyers for Higgs & Sons Article date: 10/09/2014Higgs & Sons has boosted its numbers by taking on six new trainees.