See our latest eventsEvents
It's the news that counts
- Censorship U-turn not a moment too soon Article date: 29/07/2014As Google backs down in the row over a person's 'right to be forgotten', Higgs & Sons says the U-turn hasn't come a moment too soon.
- Non-Contentious Probate Rules — Where are we now? Article date: 22/07/2014
- Charity advice begins at Higgs Article date: 22/07/2014A seminar providing step-by-step assistance to trustees, directors, fundraisers and administrators of charities has been help by leading law firm Higgs & Sons.
- Higgs and Aston Business School KTP recognised in academic awards Article date: 18/07/2014Higgs & Sons is celebrating after its Knowledge Transfer Partnership (KTP) with Aston Business School reached the finals of prestigious academic awards.
- Higgs advises JC Payne on Aire Body Care acquisition Article date: 09/07/2014Higgs & Sons has advised commercial vehicle bodybuilder, JC Payne (UK) Limited on its purchase out of administration of the business and assets of Aire Body Care for an undisclosed sum.
- Forty teams take part in Higgs’ charity football tournament Article date: 08/07/2014Higgs & Sons welcomed 350 local professionals from businesses across the region to its annual charity football tournament.