See our latest eventsEvents
It's the news that counts
- Solicitor appointed trustee of national society Article date: 23/06/2014
- Are Tenancy Deposits worth the effort? Article date: 19/06/2014The latest tenancy deposit case, Gardener v McCusker, has increased the administrative burden on landlords and/or agents once again, and opened the door more widely to potential disputes.
- Higgs races to Rio for charity Article date: 11/06/2014The thought of cycling from Brierley Hill to Rio may be daunting for some, but not for the team at law firm Higgs & Sons which took to their bikes to raise money for the Prince's Trust.
- PROTECT launch sees increase in work for family legal team Article date: 09/06/2014PROTECT was launched by Higgs & Sons at the beginning of the year and has resulted in a marked increase in new enquiries.
- Higgs' partner named IoD CSR West Midlands Director of the Year Article date: 05/06/2014Tim Jones, head of employment law at Higgs & Sons, has been named CSR Director of the Year by the West Midlands branch of the Institute of Directors (IoD) at its annual awards today.