See our latest eventsEvents
It's the news that counts
- Taking care of Personal Health Budgets Article date: 27/05/2014Higgs & Sons is helping clients in need of long term care secure the tailor-made care package that is best for them.
- Higgs to create centre of excellence for personal legal matters Article date: 23/05/2014Higgs & Sons is to bring its rapidly growing private client and residential property teams together under one roof for the very first time with the creation of a new centre of excellence at its Waterfront headquarters.
- Employment e-Flash - Should holiday pay include commission? Article date: 23/05/2014The issue of whether the Working Time Directive requires a worker's statutory holiday pay to include commission has been ruled upon by the European Court of Justice (ECJ). The previous position in this respect was unclear and we have been waiting for the decision from the ECJ to clarify the situation.
- Higgs serves up deal for First Choice Article date: 20/05/2014Higgs & Sons has represented an industrial catering equipment specialist on its acquisition of a competitor.
- Higgs and ERIKS join forces for 'Give & Gain' Article date: 19/05/2014Leading Midlands law firm Higgs & Sons has teamed up with industrial services specialist ERIKS to help youngsters in the Black Country get fit and learn about healthy attitudes to eating and living.
- Higgs partner elected onto Resolution national committee Article date: 07/05/2014Philip Barnsley, a partner at a leading West Midlands law firm, has been elected onto the national committee of Resolution following a ballot of more than 6,500 members.