See our latest eventsEvents
It's the news that counts
- Surge in cases involving older drivers for motoring lawyer Article date: 28/02/2014Higgs & Sons partner Catherine Junor is calling for more support and awareness for older drivers following a surge in the number of cases she is handling.
- Law Commission recommends guidance on financial needs guidance and pre-nups Article date: 27/02/2014In a report released today, the Law Commission have recommended clearer guidance should be drafted to help couples understand how their financial needs would be considered on divorce.
- Outstanding start to 2014 for legal Finance Director Article date: 20/02/2014Higgs & Sons' Finance Director is celebrating a flying start to 2014 with the news that he's been shortlisted for an award in the Financial Director magazine's annual awards and a project that he's worked on for the last two years has been rated as outstanding by the UK's innovation agency.
- Higgs acts for Impreglon on seven figure acquisition Article date: 14/02/2014A leading Midlands corporate law team is celebrating an excellent start to 2014 by advising the UK arm of global player Impreglon on its purchase of Optical Coating Technologies.
- Higgs launches innovative new divorce service Article date: 12/02/2014An innovative new divorce service which simplifies the process for clients has been launched in the Midlands.
- Government review of zero hours contracts could have implications for region’s employers Article date: 10/02/2014Employment associate Simon Bond says that a government review on the use of zero hours employment contracts could have implications for the region's employers.