See our latest eventsEvents
It's the news that counts
- New legal guidance issued for app developers Article date: 30/01/2014A specialist online business lawyer says that app developers across the UK need to bring themselves up to speed on new guidance from the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) on how to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Marley v Rawlings – A dose of common sense? Article date: 23/01/2014The Supreme Court has overturned a decision by the Court of Appeal which refused to 'rectify' a will that was incorrectly signed by the wrong spouse.
- Consumer Credit Act Article date: 22/01/2014On 1st April 2014 (a co-incidence, surely?) the Financial Conduct Authority ("FCA") will take over the Office of Fair Trading's ("OFT") duties in relation to the regulation of Consumer Credit Licences.
- Can you administer an estate without proof of death? Article date: 22/01/2014Partner Ian Bond says that the new Presumption of Death Act 2013, which becomes law from 1 October 2014, will help scores of families across England settle the affairs of loved ones who have gone missing and are presumed dead.
- Section 21 just got easier Article date: 22/01/2014In December, the Court of Appeal gave residential landlords some welcome relief in the case of Spencer v Taylor .
- PROTECT (1) Article date: 07/01/2014
- PROTECT Article date: 07/01/2014