See our latest eventsEvents
It's the news that counts
- Mediation specialist welcomes new boost for Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Article date: 29/11/2013Senior mediation specialist, Tim Jones, says ways of settling legal disputes without going to court have been given a major boost by two new developments.
- Law change should prevent compensation funds being plundered, says solicitor Article date: 29/11/2013A leading solicitor says changes to the law should help prevent a repeat of a harrowing case in which the parents of a severely disabled girl plundered £500,000 from her compensation fund.
- Higgs supports national family dispute resolution week Article date: 25/11/2013West Midlands' leading law firm Higgs & Sons is throwing its weight behind a special week-long event to help families resolve disputes without going to court.
- What happens to your online accounts when you die? Article date: 21/11/2013It might be something that many of us prefer to keep at the back of our minds, but there are times when we need to give some thought to what happens after we die. Even when we do consider our mortality, though, the fate of our online property is something that often gets overlooked.
- Raided Arck cash is stark warning for investors Article date: 20/11/2013Leading solicitor, Sunil Abbi, is helping track down millions of pounds thought to be missing from a failed investment company says the case is a stark reminder for investors to avoid schemes which look too good to be true.
- Big Night Out raises funds for local charity’s mini bus Article date: 18/11/2013With the help of leading law firm, Higgs & Sons, Cerebral Palsy Midlands have raised enough money to purchase a much needed new minibus for their organisation.
- Nazi art hoard serves as a lesson from history, says leading solicitor Article date: 14/11/2013Leading solicitor, Ian Bond, says the discovery of a £1billion hoard of art looted by the Nazis serves as an important lesson for everyone.
- Social enterprise Woodside Crafts opens town centre shop with the help of local law firm Article date: 12/11/2013Leading law firm Higgs & Sons Solicitors, has assisted local social enterprise Woodside Crafts in relocating to dedicated premises in Dudley town centre.