See our latest eventsEvents
It's the news that counts
- Higgs gives specialist investment and funding advice to award-winning tech business Article date: 28/08/2013A leading Midlands law firm is helping an award-winning technology firm really shape up – by providing expert advice to help it launch pioneering body-measuring software.
- Donor case paves the way for agreements Article date: 22/08/2013A leading Midlands law firm says a new court ruling over the rights of sperm donors highlights some key issues in this area of the law and the importance of getting agreements in place in advance.
- Recent guilty verdict highlights the importance of appointing professionals Article date: 19/08/2013The recent case of Andrew and Lesley Reeve is a salutary lesson in arranging your affairs so that, if you are not in a position to deal with it yourself, there is a trusted friend or relative in place to do it for you.
- Law firm serves up makeover for community café Article date: 19/08/2013A community café had a real brush with the law – after big-hearted volunteers from one of the region’s leading legal firms stepped in to give it a free makeover.
- Lawyer warns on fake legal scams hitting homebuyers Article date: 14/08/2013A partner with one of the Midland’s leading law firms has warned homebuyers about a sophisticated new legal scam which could cost them their life savings.
- Lifting the cloak of anonymity Article date: 14/08/2013A leading law firm has revealed how its use of a special court order could help expose previously-anonymous internet bullies.
- But I’m divorced aren’t I? Article date: 12/08/2013A leading divorce lawyer says that a recent Court of Appeal case has lessons for people across England, particularly those who may be considering or involved in a DIY divorce.
- Lawyer advises employers to exercise caution over zero-hours contracts Article date: 09/08/2013A leading Midlands law firm is advising employers to exercise caution when using zero-hours contracts for staff.