See our latest eventsEvents
It's the news that counts
- Law firm demonstrates that lean thinking is not just for manufacturers Article date: 22/02/2013Black Country law firm Higgs & Sons and Aston Business School took centre stage at the West Midlands Economic Forum (WMEF) to demonstrate to the wider business community that lean thinking should not just be reserved for manufacturing companies, but that it can also successfully transform culture in a professional service firm.
- Higgs strengthen growing corporate team Article date: 11/02/2013Law firm Higgs & Sons is strengthening its corporate team with the appointment of a new solicitor to meet the demand of an increased workload from both new and existing clients.
- Lawyer says coalition overhaul of family law will impact region's children Article date: 06/02/2013New shared parenting laws, expected to come into effect next year, could lead to more hostility between parents and as a result more pain for children, say a leading family lawyer.
- Higgs welcomes Bond to employment team Article date: 06/02/2013Legal firm Higgs & Sons has welcomed award-winning lawyer Simon Bond to its expanding employment team.
- Beware the secret information spies that are infiltrating your home Article date: 01/02/2013A lawyer specialising in online transactions says that many households are unaware that their personal information is being gathered daily simply by the apps they are downloading for their phones and tablets.