See our latest eventsEvents
It's the news that counts
- Law firm expands communications operation Article date: 29/11/2011A leading West Midlands law firm is expanding its communications operation by appointing a new marketing manager.
- Lawyer tells local directors to pay more tax Article date: 23/11/2011One of the region’s leading insolvency lawyers says that local directors are unwittingly accepting significant personal liabilities as a result of their efforts to reduce tax bills.
- X Factor trade mark tussle is lesson for local businesses Article date: 11/11/2011Businesses in the region should take note and act on the recent trademark tussle in ITV's X Factor, according to a local intellectual property lawyer.
- Supreme Court judgment announced today is cautionary tale for all unmarried couples Article date: 09/11/2011A leading family lawyer says that a decision announced today by the Supreme Court is a cautionary tale for all cohabiting, non-married couples in the region.
- Higgs & Sons strengthens family team as new report is published Article date: 04/11/2011Award-winning legal firm Higgs & Sons is strengthening its family team with a new associate, coinciding with the publication of a new far reaching review into family law.
- New President For Birmingham Medico Legal Society Article date: 04/11/2011Ian Shovlin, has been appointed President of the Birmingham Medico Legal Society for 2011 - 2013. Ian replaces Dr Robert Sutherland, Consultant Paediatrician in the role. Mr Richard Cherry, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, has being appointed Vice President.