See our latest eventsEvents
It's the news that counts
- Clearer skies ahead for holidays and sick pay law? Article date: 25/11/2010Two recent tribunal decisions could pave the way for a clearer view on holidays and sick pay, says a leading employment lawyer.
- Landlords beware! New rules on assured shorthold tenancies introduced Article date: 15/11/2010Landlords in England are being warned to update themselves on new rules surrounding assured shorthold tenancies as the rules have now changed.
- Black country legal specialist appointed to law society clinical negligence panel Article date: 08/11/2010One of the region's leading clinical negligence specialist solicitors has been appointed to the Law Society's Clinical Negligence Panel.
- New chair for west midlands resolution Article date: 08/11/2010Philip Barnsley, a leading family solicitor in the region has been elected as the new chairman of the West Midlands group of Resolution, the body which promotes a non-confrontational and constructive approach to resolving family disputes.
- Is society ready for pre-nups? Article date: 08/11/2010On the eve of what could be a landmark case for divorce law, new research from a leading Midlands law firm suggests that the UK is ready to adopt legally binding pre-nuptial agreements.