See our latest eventsEvents
It's the news that counts
- Higgs shortlisted for another award Article date: 30/07/2010Following its success earlier this year in being shortlisted for the prestigious Birmingham Law Society Legal Awards 2010, Higgs is celebrating once again after making the list for the Birmingham Post Business Awards.
- Clinical Negligence lawyer resolves complex case Article date: 28/07/2010A lawyer from Higgs & Sons’ highly regarded clinical negligence department has successfully represented a local man against Dudley Group of Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
- Landlord's legal disputes resolved in law firm's seminar series Article date: 28/07/2010A Leading West Midlands legal firm has announced two more workshops to help managing agents and commercial property landlords and tenants to protect themselves in these difficult economic times.
- Family lawyer advises couples to think the unthinkable Article date: 28/07/2010One of the region’s leading family lawyers is advising unmarried couples living together to think seriously about what happens if they split up following a recent landmark case.
- Breakfast seminar aims to help region's business understand latest employment laws Article date: 02/07/2010Employment law experts from the West Midlands and national recruitment agency Reed HR have joined forces to host a breakfast seminar to help businesses from the region keep their companies compliant with ever-changing laws and processes.
- Osborne's red box delivers mixed bag for business owners Article date: 02/07/2010A specialist corporate tax lawyer says today’s budget could have been a lot worse for business owners and entrepreneurs in the region.
- Silence on inheritance tax is welcome news says leading private client lawyer Article date: 02/07/2010The deathly silence in today’s budget on the inheritance tax threshold is welcome news for people across the region.
- More pressure on families says leading family lawyer Article date: 02/07/2010One of the region’s leading family lawyers says that Chancellor George Osborne’s budget could put extra pressure on families.