See our latest eventsEvents
It's the news that counts
- More miles, more staff, lose points says leading motoring lawyer Article date: 22/06/2010The recession and squeezed workforces are leading to more cases for one of the region’s leading motoring lawyers.
- Genuine applicants need only apply for compensation Article date: 01/06/2010A recent age discrimination case which saw the litigant try but fail to claim compensation from 20 different recruitment consultancies is a victory for common sense says one of the region’s leading employment lawyers.
- Greece beats South Africa in Black Country final Article date: 01/06/2010A charity World Cup themed football tournament held by legal firm Higgs & Sons has seen Greece beat South Africa in the final.
- More miles, more points, lose staff says leading motoring lawyer Article date: 01/06/2010The recession and squeezed workforces are leading to more cases for one of the region’s leading motoring lawyers.
- Product protection - do you have it? Article date: 01/06/2010So, you have designed a product, you have a carefully thought out marketing and promotional strategy and are almost ready to launch the product to market and watch sales grow. You think you have done all you need to get the product working for your business? Think again.
- Happy World IP day? Article date: 01/06/2010April 26 every year is the World Intellectual Property Organisation’s (WIPO) World IP Day. WIPO? Well that will be a specialist agency of the United Nations of course.