See our latest eventsEvents
It's the news that counts
- Higgs helps TSI move in the right direction Article date: 27/10/2009Law firm Higgs & Sons has helped one of the region’s leading freight businesses expand its operation even further.
- Online businesses offline with legal issues Article date: 26/10/2009Research carried out by legal firm Higgs & Sons has uncovered some shocking figures about the failings of some online companies to comply with legal issues.
- Avoiding the void rates Article date: 16/10/2009Businesses across the region are being urged to seek professional advice regarding void rates, as unoccupied business premises can no longer enjoy the empty rate benefits they were once entitled to.
- Personal liability threat for directors who want a second attempt Article date: 05/10/2009A leading insolvency lawyer has given a warning of increasing risk for directors who buy back their failing business.
- In with a wimper out with a roar? Article date: 05/10/2009Britain’s Supreme Court opens for business on 1st October, and according to one of the region’s leading dispute resolution lawyers, its introduction may be a relatively quiet one, but its cases and rulings could be anything but.